Thursday, April 28, 2011

impressions, youve made impressions- but they are going nowhere.

Long time, no talk. Many things have happened in the past two weeks. May I inform you?
1. I got excepted into the journalism camp at UGA.
2. i watched glee.
3. I enjoyed glee.
4. I learned I'm my worse enemy.
5. I realized how great my friends are.
6. How blessed I really am.
7. I might have a slim chance of passing freshman year.
8. 19 days till summer.. i believe.
9. My cousin is getting married.
&
10. Today, i am finally in a good mood. Haven't really been in one for the past... 3 weeks.

that's it. Oh, and if you happen to know where I can get a glee shirt so I can put my biggest insecurity on it, it would be much appreciated. Relay For Life tomorrow. Love this night. i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers