Friday, March 11, 2011

twelve.

Every one thinks it's quite ridiculous how many bracelets I have & wear. Right now, I'm wearing 12. Left hand. I rotate them every week. Left, right, left, right. And now I have a liking for rings. Who knew? I like things on my hands and arms. But with each bracelet, comes a story.
1. my 1-1-1- it means pray for one person,one day, for one minute.
2. my Belize- my mission trip to Belize city in 2009.
3. monkey silly band- it just glows in the dark, that's cool enough for it to be on my arm.
4, 5, & 6- My first 3 bracelets, (when I really got into them)
7. my "hope"- I found this a couple months ago from a hair band, but it was too cool to go without anyone seeing it, so on my arm it went,
8. my "TOMS"- I am obsessed with TOMS. I have had them since last May maybe June. So this bracelet makes me think of my shoes even when I am not wearing them.
9. my Emily Fletcher- she had it in a bag with all her string she used to make bracelets a couple of years back, and I finished it. Yeah, you can tell her part from mine.
10 & 11- My "Dinging" ones- They ring whenever I walk :) Makes me smile.
12. Last, but not least, my weave bracelet. It is from Jake on Valentines day. :) According to Mrs.Susannah its me, him & God. a threesome. Lovely explanation, right? haha.

okay. Well those are my babies. :) and I am not even wearing some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers