Thursday, March 17, 2011

week in review.

Monday: If you ask me, it was pretty good! Nerd night at youngelife was awesome.
Tuesday: Three words: I.can't.remember. I just wore a dress to school. WOW. ha, well a skirt. Still counts! It just rained, and rained, and rained.
Wednesday: Best day out of the week. Why you ask? Well first, I got excepted into a journalism camp at UGA! I'm stoked! I cannot wait. I am going into photojournalism SO, yeah. :) Secondly, I shamed out after school. Jake wanted me to go to the Track meet, so I said "Sure!" Got to tattnall, and yeah.. NO ONE WAS THERE! I felt like a major idiot. So then I heard it was at MDS. So there I went! Yeah, those things usually don't happen to other people..except me!
Thursday: Saint Patricks Day! (yes, I'm getting creative with my green color, snazzy!) I wore green. I honestly did not want to be pinched! No fun. We had story time in 4th period. Me & Sydney found a new favorite song! "Friday" THAT WAS VERY SARCASTIC. Whoever Rebbecca Black is just learned her days of the week. Bahhhhh! crazy.
Well, tomorrows FRIDAY! *Friday, its Friday, yesterday was Thursday!* whoa. Cherry Blossom this weekend & first game Saturday! I'm thinking it'll be a good one :)
Until we meet again,
                               -Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers